Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Does anybody have any cool dbz avatars that will fit into the 50x50 pixel range?? I am getting tired of mario and wanted to know because i can't find any after i resize them that are big enough
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1] I have a few gohan if you want..[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1] Next one...

Like any?[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]:naughty:I know...Its the best.:naughty:[/color][/size]
Posted
Ihave one of Goku but I can't post it till its on mine but when I get a hold on my files I'll post some animated ones that are really cool and if you really want some badly goe to [url]www.theOtaku.com[/url] and choose Dbz and look on the side and you can get animated or just regular pictures.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...