OtakuBoards

* When does the others find out who Shin is? *

Goku213

lol, i saw Piccolo having a fit today when he found out who Shin is. lol, that was funny. Eyes goin wide as hell, dancin around n stuff. lol.

But when do the others find out who Shin really is & their reaction to it? And who is that guy that came with him?

Right now, we've just got to the stage where Videl and [russian sounding name] are up in the air for the first time. England sucks, lol.

On a side note ..... how long was it after DBZ that DBGT was made? I don't mean DBZ years (as in 1 episode can mean 7 years (Cell games ---> high school) or a good few weeks of episodes can mean 5mins (Goku Vs Freiza)) I mean in our time, how long was it? I never read about it, and if i did, i forgot. Thnx

The Z fighters find out who shin is when they are chasing the 2 big guys with the M on their face. I forgot their name. I think it was..... ok maybe I completely forgot. Well the guy that is with shin is Kabito. The tall white hair red faced dude. He heals gohan and then they fly away. Then he and Shin explain to the Z fighters about " Majin Buu".

your wrong. they find out who shin is when vegeta disrespects him, then piccolo says to him "Vegeta, show some respect! That's no way to talk to the supreme kia!". and they 2 big guys' names are spopovich and yamu. i think i spelled them right.

Ah, knew i'd leave off 1 question.......

Piccolo, after he gave up, said to the Z fighters that Shin is "more powerful than you could ever imagine". Well, i know they didn't fight, or at least, i'm pretty sure they don't, but if Goku was to fight Shin, who would win? Would it be easily Goku? Easily Shin? A real close match? I juss aint seen Shin fight, so i don't know how strong he is. I'm meaning a Goku Vs Shin fight at the tournoment, not later on or whateva, but right at the tournoment. What would the result probably be?

the two majin peoples at the turni are spokavitch and yamu (i'm not good at spelling that kind of stuff.. )

anyways, piccolo blurts out that hes the suprime(sp?) kai.. kio.. or kie.. or however thats spelled..

goku and a few other people get big eyed..

goku wouldn't fight shin.. ever for no reason.. goku had to fight vegita.. krillin would have fought shin on the other had..

IF goku was to fight shin, goku would waste on him.. shin is pretty weak.. although he is stronger then piccolo

.. anywho.. i'm not sure about the gt question..

Yeah everything's pretty right here, about Spopovich and Yamu anyway, but Piccolo doesn't really know how strong he is, he just knows he has the same type of power as the guardian before Kami had ::shrugs::, I think piccolo's stronger and could've taken on those non-Dabura weaklings in babidi's spaceship. Anyway Kaioshin explains more about what buu did to the other kaioshins much much later on, after super buu eats vegetto. Speaking of which, is it "vuh gee toe" or "vuh jet oh", had a big argument with my friend earlier today, heh.

well i think goku and kaioshin would be a close match
although goku has the power
kaio has the wizardness like Babidi and BIbidi
and DBGT starts 10 yrs after dbz maajin buu saga
those two guys are spoppovitch and yamu
kibbito is that guy with kaioshin
they;d usually do it in an episode i dont exactly have every tape
if only the SK hadnt been so hesitant on tryna o the safe way out
if i were Vegita i wouldve blown the ship up as soon as we got there when i found out that if the ship exploded buu would appear
this is partially SK's fault if u see my point of view