Raiyuu Posted February 14, 2005 Posted February 14, 2005 [color=DarkGreen][size=1]As you can see I've tried to do this myself but with only MS Paint to work with, my efforts have been pretty dire. I'd like the avatar (first attachment, 'Akito avi pic') to have the text "Blackjack..." on. The banner image (second attachment, 'akito banner img') needs some cropping before it'll actually fit in the banner shape; I don't mind how much of Ruri is lost in the process, but I'd like Akito's head, arm and gun at the least. I'd like the text "...is he the prince in black?" on the banner. I'm afraid my screencaps aren't great quality, but I'd be grateful for anything you talented people could come up with! Thanks! [/size][/color]
Ozymandius Jones Posted February 15, 2005 Posted February 15, 2005 Okies! I finally got this one finished...how's this? Avi: [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22417&stc=1[/IMG] Banner: [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22418&stc=1[/IMG] Hope you like it!
Raiyuu Posted February 16, 2005 Author Posted February 16, 2005 [color=DarkGreen][size=1]Ta muchly, Ms Jones! This is ace. Thanks a great big bunch![/size][/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now