Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hey, I'm new, and I was wondering if anybody would mind making the following pic into a banner and avi. If you could, could you get the quote "SuperUber-freakingliciously cool" onto the banner? Thanks!

[url]http://images-jp.amazon.com/images/P/B0002AOTXM.09.LZZZZZZZ.jpg[/url]
  • 2 months later...
Posted
tried to do it.came up with this.hope ur satisfied

[IMG]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y57/sockbone/retroavi.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y57/sockbone/retro.jpg[/IMG]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Thank you, I really like it, although I already got a banner/avatar from Freude. I apologize, it never occured to me to close this thread. Though, if I do need a new bannar again, this one will be the first on my list.

Sorry, and thank you very much.
Posted
hey, no problem!i did it cos i wanted to help and didn't really expect you to use mine anyway...its not that fantastic :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...