Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hi. I'm making this thread because I need a banner. I would like it to say "Watch the Blayze or you might get burned" and have some sort of fiery motif on it. If anyone could make this for me then it would be greatly appreciated, as I have tried to make one for myself, and it turned out pretty badly.

If you can make me one, then please either use this thread or PM me with your ideas. Thank you.
Posted
Here ya go...I made an avi too...I wasn't sure if you wanted one, so...

Avi:
[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22416&stc=1[/IMG]

Banner:
[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22415&stc=1[/IMG]

Hope that's what you were looking for...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...