OtakuBoards

[degrees.k]

Shy

[size=1]So for all of you New Zealanders out there, I pose this question: How many of you like, or have even heard of this band? I heard them on a local radio station here in the US (they play international music during the weekends) and became addicted to their single "Raindrop." I'm just interested in knowing more about them, their current album, and their past releases.

[center][img]http://www.degreesk.com/children/images/large/47.jpg[/img]
[i]degrees.k, I think.[/i][/center]

Unfortunately none of this band's music is available in the States, or even on the larger online music sites I frequent. It would be possible to purchase an import album; but my complaint is that the CD I want only contains about ten tracks and would not be worth the ridiculous 30 dollar price tag.

Their latest release "Children of the Night Sky" is pretty good from what I have heard so far. Really, I was only able to listen to the "Raindrop" song in its entirety once, and everything else has only been in short samples available on their website.

Um, yeah. If anyone out there has a way of getting this music to me, I'd be more than grateful. I don't buy a lot of import music, and I don't want to spend 30 American dollars on a handful of tracks.

You can learn slightly more about degrees.k at their website by clicking [url=www.degreesk.com]here.[/url]

-Shy[/size]