Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[b]Meh. [/b]

[b]I always [i]thought[/i] my posts wreaked of ovaries... till someone recently asked me what gender I am... [/b]

[b]I'm not sure why it mattered to HIM. *shrugs* [/b]

[b]*heh heh*[/b]

[b]I don't think that anyone could object to a gender-marking option... though I'm sure that plenty would, anyway...[/b]
Posted
I myself wouldn't mind an option for it. I myself don't like the idea of putting it in our sigs either. Would look odd seeing "male/female" in there next to some lyrics of a song/what have you.*shrug* It isn't a matter of caring to the utmost about it. It is a matter of it getting annoying after awhile when you are constantly being referred to as a guy/girl is what Chabichou is talking about. What harm will there be if there is a small option in your profile for you to specify what your gender is? If you wish to show which you are, go for it. If you don't, leave it blank. It doesn't harm anyone.
Posted
What if I am both!?!?...MWAHAHAHAHA!!!

But seriously folks. If this thread became a huge despute, what would be next? Racial issues!? MY skin is the color of pigment (or black and blue if severely beaten down by a paper-fan-carryin' schoolgirl). Sorry, I copped another joke. A-ha-haaa..

Note:
GOD, I [I]KILLED[/I] IT!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...