Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I need help. My friend Zack is dateing another friend of mine and they have always had efection for each other. But now I think she wants to break up with him and he is really broke up about it. I'm not the type of person...well, I'm not that good at comforting people so I was wondering if someone out there could give me some tips on how to make my friend feel better. If you could I would really apriciate it...
Posted
[size=1]If you don't have a natural affinity for comforting people, it's damn near impossible for people on an [b]internet[/b] forum to tell you what to do.

All I can say is that you should be there if he wants to talk to yuo about it.[/size]
Posted
Yes, all you can do is be there for him and listen to him and talk to him. Obviously, he is going to be hurt, but he will eventually get over it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...