Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1]Usually I have a single manga I want featured on my banner/ava, but for some reason, I can't pick one. :sweat: So, I'm going to give you a variety to choose from, and then specifics.

[list]Card Captor Sakura[/list]
[list]Sailor Moon[/list]
[list]Chobits[/list]
[list]Ah! My Goddess![/list]
[list]Fruits Basket[/list]
[list]Magic Knights Rayearth[/list]
[list]Queen?s Knight[/list]

Okay, listing done. The only specifics I have are these: On the banner, the quote ?We all fall down? like toy soldiers.? And the name, Mouse, somewhere on it? For the avatar, just the name, Mouse. For the overall, can you make the colors somewhat dark, or with shades of blue and grey and black? I would greatly appreciate it!

Kisses?n?Chocolate,
Skye[/size]
Posted
[font=Book Antiqua][color=silver]Here you are sweety pie.[/color][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][color=#c0c0c0][/color][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][color=#c0c0c0]If you'd like i can quickly change it to a different colour scheme.[/color][/font]


[img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22457[/img]

[img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22458[/img]
Posted
[size=1]I really, really like the avatar, Aru-dono. *hugs* Thanks so much! I'm gonna shrink the banner a little bit, though.

(And if anyone thinks they can do better, give it a shot. I'm constantley wanting to change my ava/banner.)

EDIT: No, actually, this seems to be what I was looking for. :) Thanks.[/size]
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]I took my shot at it. I like Arune's much better, but bleh I'll put it up anyway.

Banner:
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v450/Kyo-Sean/Request/Rhian-CCS-Banner.jpg[/IMG]

Avatar:
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v450/Kyo-Sean/Request/Rhian-CCS-Avatar.jpg[/IMG]

There was no room for your name on the avi, sorry. But I hope you like them ^__^.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[size=1]Er... yeah, I'll stick with Arus. The thing that is creepy about yours is the fact that they are way to - how should I pput this? [i]Perky[/i], for the mood I'm in. Like Toy Soldiers is NOT a happy song. -.- But thanks for trying, Sean![/size]
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkOrange]>_>;; Yeah...I've never heard it, well Jamie has told me...but yeah. Heh. Oh wells, I liked Arune's better anyway. ^_^[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...