OtakuBoards

dragon ball shows

kizu

i ant to know how many draogn ball there are. if there are a lot just say so. but i am confused by toonami. thtey show like 12 different ones onver adn over. is this just because they aren't translated? or did they just buy a couple of them and show them over and over?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Oi, ummm.. let's see, there are 153 (original japanese) episodes in Dragon Ball; 291(original japanese) episodes of Dragon Ball Z; 64 (original japanese) episodes of Dragon Ball GT.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

you are correct sir! i hate how pioneer combined dbz episodes. *hmm, they don't do much here so lets edit it out and combine it with this episode. - Pioneer editor* :flaming:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i]
[B]you are correct sir! i hate how pioneer combined dbz episodes. *hmm, they don't do much here so lets edit it out and combine it with this episode. - Pioneer editor* :flaming: [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Ya, they changed that first episode where Majin Vegeta fights Gokou so much it's not even funny(<-- just one of many examples). I missed all the good stuff :p I don't think America has the right to edit them, there's no "probable cause" or "clear and present danger" to the nation in the show.[/SIZE]

But remember there will not be 291 american episodes because when those jerks at Saban owned Dragonballz they cut 14 to 16 FULL EPISODES from the Saiyan and Frieza saga! so it would be around 280 episodes for Dragonballz. All the others will stay the same now that Funi own's it. But I believe they should re-do the complete Frieza and Saiyan saga's again with the less edited and newer va's