Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
If anyone out there could possibly do this for me, then thanx big time. For the banner I'd like a dark backround with the KH version of Sephiroth on it. And for the Avi, a backround that pretty much matches the banner, and the words "One Winged Angel" or just "Sephiroth". Again, thanx for anyone who'll put the time and effort into this.
Guest Itachi3
Posted
hey heres one i already made but if u dont like it i can make you one with your specifications

[url]http://img73.exs.cx/img73/3381/sephiroth0ww.gif[/url]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkOrange]Hey, how's this?

Avatar:
[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22463&stc=1[/IMG]

Banner:
[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22464&stc=1[/IMG]

Hope you like 'em![/COLOR]
Posted
Both banners are awesome, but, I can only pick one and I have to go with Ozy's, (cuz of the matching avi thingie). Great thanx to both of you though!:D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...