Anne Posted February 25, 2005 Posted February 25, 2005 [SIZE=1][COLOR=Magenta]Yes well as the titel suggest I want a cowgril banner. I have a picture that I want. Here is the picture: [url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v352/KIttychanann/misc827.jpg [/url] I want either of these two qoutes. "I'm a cowgirl I get straight to the source Bang di dom bang And my gun is my force" or "People say that I'm a bad girl And I enjoy it all the time" Thank you in advanced for whoever does this. [/COLOR][/SIZE]
Ozymandius Jones Posted February 25, 2005 Posted February 25, 2005 [COLOR=DarkOrange]Here, complete with western text and antique photoshoping, is the finished project! Avi: [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22535&stc=1[/IMG] And banner: [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22536&stc=1[/IMG] :D. Hope you like them. [SIZE=1]I had fun making these ones...dunno why....[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Anne Posted February 27, 2005 Author Posted February 27, 2005 Thank you. I like them very much. I will leave it open though if anyone would like to try.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now