OtakuBoards

oppasistes attract a final fantasy crystal chronical story

kenrin_shoma

The Story
Kimerii and eyvane were scouring the rive belle path for treasure whe something cought kimerii's eye. it was a selkie laying uncoumcious on the river bed. With a chalice no less, after the trechous climb down from the cliff they were perched on scouting the area for chests. The young selkie looked not even 16 his crystal chalice protecting him from the deadly miasma that shrowded the earth now. He was still breathing, after a few minutes of gasping and writhing he shot bolt upright grabbed his weapon and was about to engage battle with kimerii and eyvane. he had seen that they were harmless dropped his weapon and let them take him in bac kt otheir village.

Charcarters
Kenrin (selkie)
Eyvane (yuke)
Nari (selkie)
Kimerii (clavat)
Yoh (clavat
sol (lilty)
all these races can be changed)

MY character
name:kenrin
weapon:dreamcatcher
focus attack: metor blast
Race:selkie
starting spells :cure, wind
family trade: blacksmith
home town :leuda

after kimerii and eyvane had helped kenrin to a meal he joined there caravan for tipa not knowing where he as before he washed up on the river belle he had a knack for swiping and stealing... oh crap i forgot to add one more thing a special ability for your character kenrin's is stealing

[quote name='kenrin_shoma']after kimerii and eyvane had helped kenrin to a meal he joined there caravan for tipa not knowing where he as before he washed up on the river belle he had a knack for swiping and stealing... oh crap i forgot to add one more thing a special ability for your character kenrin's is stealing[/quote]
the other caravan member are nari the rest still have to deput