Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[font=Verdana][size=2]I'm from Michigan. I'm currently at GVSU (you've probably heard of it).[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2]For those of you who aren't in Michigan, I can give it a bit of a description.[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2]1. It's really cold.[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2]2. We have two parts, a lower peninsula and an upper peninsula.[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2]3. People from the U.P. are called yoopers[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2]4. They call us L.P. people 'trolls' because we're all below mackinac bridge.[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2]5. There are lots and lots of deer here.[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2]6. There are lots and lots of hunters here.[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2]7. Home of the Detroit Pistons.[/size][/font]
Posted
This thread, despite Adahn try, is not a good example of the quality of threads we like to see on the OB. A request for other members of the site to "give a shout out" would be best suited for your signature so they can PM you. There is also the "What's special about where you live?" thread that would help fit the bill. You can search that thread for people in your home state. Because of those reasons I am going to lock this thread.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...