Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hi its me again. I just wanted a banner and avi of a kitty cat. I would like it to say the following

"Meow Meow! Milk please!"

Well thats what a basically want. Thanks!
Posted
[COLOR=DarkOrange]Here you go! You didn't say what kitty, so I used Luna. Hope that's ok!

Avi:

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22614&stc=1[/IMG]
EDIT: The ava was originally the wrong size...sorry! :animeshy:

Banner:

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22609&stc=1[/IMG]

I hhope you like them. ("")=^__^=("")[/COLOR]
Posted
[SIZE=1]Oz, isn't the avi you made 19 pixels too big? :animeknow
Anyway, here're my shots at it:

~Avatar~
[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22612&stc=1[/img]


~Banner~
[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22613&stc=1[/img]


Hrmm...the banner isn't all too wide, but a matching pair is a neccessity eh? :catgirl: [/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...