Blayze Posted March 5, 2005 Posted March 5, 2005 Hi there, guys, I'm planning a new look, so would it be possible for someone to make me a new avatar and banner? I need it to have a lightning theme, with lightning in the background either blue or purple. Also on the banner I would like the phrase: "Let chaos reign" In the foreground. Thanks
Ozymandius Jones Posted March 5, 2005 Posted March 5, 2005 [COLOR=DarkOrange]Well, I like the line in your signature so much, I decided to try again. ^__^. This one was fun to make...lightning is awesome. Here you go, I hope this works for ya. Ava: [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22651&stc=1[/IMG] Banner [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22652&stc=1[/IMG] Again, I hope you like 'em![/COLOR]
ArunueShekamari Posted March 5, 2005 Posted March 5, 2005 I gave it a shot of my own. I think I went a little bit over board, though..hm..Anyway, made from scratch, hope you like it ^_-- [img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22660[/img] [img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22659[/img]
Blayze Posted March 5, 2005 Author Posted March 5, 2005 Thanks to both of you, I love them both, but I'm going to have to go for Ozy's, but thanks to ArunueShekamari anyway.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now