OtakuBoards

Gundam SEED desktop wallpaper request

Zephyr

What I am asking for here will be pretty simple, I just suck at finding the picture needed for it. :animeswea

I need someone to make a wallpaper for my computer desktop using the image seen at the very begining of Gundam SEED's third opening (the pic of Freedom Gundam's face). There is a smaller version attachted to this thread for reference. The problem is, I can't find a picture big enough to make into a wallpaper without it looking horrible from the change of size.

All I really want is the image itself in wallpaper size, no writing, and cleaned up so that it doesn't look overly jagged from any size changes.

I greatly appreciate anything you can do to help me on this (cause like I said, I suck at finding good pictures online).

[QUOTE=Black_Phoenix]What I am asking for here will be pretty simple, I just suck at finding the picture needed for it. :animeswea

I need someone to make a wallpaper for my computer desktop using the image seen at the very begining of Gundam SEED's third opening (the pic of Freedom Gundam's face). There is a smaller version attachted to this thread for reference. The problem is, I can't find a picture big enough to make into a wallpaper without it looking horrible from the change of size.

All I really want is the image itself in wallpaper size, no writing, and cleaned up so that it doesn't look overly jagged from any size changes.

I greatly appreciate anything you can do to help me on this (cause like I said, I suck at finding good pictures online).[/QUOTE]

It's not possible to enlarge a picture as far as you're asking. It will always look pixelated, or what have, due to the nature of pictures; you can shrink them, but increasing their size distorts the image. The BEST you could probably hope for is increasing the size, and uping your DPI on it... but... I tried that and it looks absolutely ugly.

I'll try looking for a bigger picture, but (since you said you had a hard time finding one) one might not exist.

OH! And what resolution size are you looking for? 800x600? 1024x768? Other? That'll influence it too.

[quote]It's not possible to enlarge a picture as far as you're asking. It will always look pixelated, or what have, due to the nature of pictures; you can shrink them, but increasing their size distorts the image.[/quote]

I understand that, but all I am really looking for is a image that that doesn't look like someone took the example I attachted and tried to enlarge it. I was hoping someone else would have better luck finding a larger picture to enlarge. If it's jagged it can't be helped, but I don't want a tiny picture blown up to a massive size.

[quote]I'll try looking for a bigger picture, but (since you said you had a hard time finding one) one might not exist.[/quote]

It's possible, but I have never had any luck tracking down good pictures. Every time I try I get nothing like what I am looking for, and I was hoping someone here knew a better way they could use.

[quote]OH! And what resolution size are you looking for?[/quote]

Whichever looks better, to be honest. I usually use 1024x768, but I am not that picky.

[QUOTE=Gemini_Phoenix]I understand that, but all I am really looking for is a image that that doesn't look like someone took the example I attachted and tried to enlarge it. I was hoping someone else would have better luck finding a larger picture to enlarge. If it's jagged it can't be helped, but I don't want a tiny picture blown up to a massive size.

It's possible, but I have never had any luck tracking down good pictures. Every time I try I get nothing like what I am looking for, and I was hoping someone here knew a better way they could use.

Whichever looks better, to be honest. I usually use 1024x768, but I am not that picky.[/QUOTE]

Oh man, I feel like a total a** right now >.
I really ment to look more >.< Damn, I'm sorry. I'll look today after I wake up (Just getting home from work when posting this). If anything, maybe I can apply some effects to the one you have here to make it look better.

Again, really sorry >.