Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=DarkOrange]Here's my attempt...Retri'll probably also be trying, so you may get more than one banner out of this...

Avatar
[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22711&stc=1[/IMG]


Banner:
[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22712&stc=1[/IMG]

Hope you like them![/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkOrange]Right click, go down to properties, copy the address. Go to "edit signature" and paste what you copied into the box, just put [img*]urlhere[/img*], making sure to take out the *. You can use the URL of the avatar to use it for your avi, or you can download it to your computer and upload it that way.[/COLOR]
Posted
How do I get the url? It doesn't say properties when I right click :animeswea This is so confusing and I really want that banner too! :animecry:
Posted
Copy and pasting time....

Signature: [url*]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22712&stc=1[/url*] <
Avatar: Upload from url: Paste this:

http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22711&stc=1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...