Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Ok lets get straight to the point. I want the picture to be of a girl crying with a black backround. I want the qoute to say this

"Love Ones pass.." and for teh avi i just want my name.

Thank-you and people can still post thier ideas.
Posted
[COLOR=DarkOrange]Well...I couldn't find a picture of anyone crying, but I did find a sad picture...I hope it'll still meet your specifications...

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22767&stc=1[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22766&stc=1[/IMG]

Now...hope you like them![/COLOR]
Posted
[size=1][color=slategray]Glad to hear you're still accepting. ^_^ I gave it a go. TO get back in the swing of making banners. (Let me tell yah, it's a whole lot easier to add font if there is a solid color BG.)

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22773&stc=1[/img]

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22772&stc=1[/img]

You like? Sorry I didn't add font on the avatar. . . >.>[/size][/color]
Posted
[SIZE=1]Here's my crack at it. I rather like the font. It's one of my faves.
Avi:
[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22787&stc=1[/img]

Banner:
[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22786&stc=1[/img]

Oh, and I know you asked for black, but it actually made the picture quite hard to see...hope grey is alright ><;
There ya go :)[/SIZE]
Posted
wow..this makes it so hard to accept. ok i am going to have to accept Mouse's it is what i was thinking when i put up this thread. But to Ozymandius and FireMage you guys are great and make great banners. Well ye thanks Mouse.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...