Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hey guys. ^^ Its me again. I came back for a bit, though I doubt any of you remeber me. :( but any way. I don't know if any of you have heard about the new title mario DDR coming out some time, but so far only mario and luigi are confirmed to be in it. though there have been screen shots that look like a Hammer bro. are playable! woo! but if Peach is in it, which I think would be silly if she was not, what do you think she will wear? I mean, would she wear the skirt? or the dress? or maybe something new for dancing? I want to hear your thoghts! :)

-Peach
Posted
lol, yes, Mario DDR, I think it will be great, annother game I am looking forward to is Peach's game "super princess Peach" she finally gets her own game! ^^ woo. but yeah, any thoughts on the game?

-Peach

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...