Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Can anyone here make me a banner and/or avatar of Ed and Vegeta?

[u]Details (Banner)[/u]
~Needs both characters
~My SN in it, if you can apply it
~Anything else you want to throw in it

[u]Details (Avatar)[/u]
~Anything you can think of, but if you go to put Ed or Vegeta in it, I would prefer Ed if you can't put both in

Other than the details, mix and match and let your mind create. Anything will do. ^_^

>>Matt
Posted
[COLOR=DarkOrange]Here's my contribution...I just played around with stuff...none of the effects are really all that special, I'm afraid... :animeswea

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v641/ozyssite/Copy31ofProject1.jpg[/IMG]

Banner One: Plain Text
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v641/ozyssite/Copy6ofProject1.jpg[/IMG]

Banner Two: Contrast bar & neon text effects. Ooh, neon...
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v641/ozyssite/Copy32ofProject1.jpg[/IMG]

Hope you like one of the banners, anyways...:)[/COLOR]
Posted
[font=Verdana][size=2]I did get to see them over the weekend and I really like them. But now they won't appear! What is wrong?[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2]~EDIT~[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2]I guess it was the computer...school computers are pieces of cow dung...:animesigh [/size][/font]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkOrange]Um...I can see them just fine...I checked Photobucket, they're not down...therefore, the problem may be on your end. See what right click, view image does.

Also, tiny request. My name is Ozymandius, not Ozymanduis. 'tis a tiny mistake, but...could you fix that please?[/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...