Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=Plum]Okay...Since I changed my name...and my paintshoppro is pissing me off with memory issues....(I will get that solved). So i would like it if someone could make me a banner and avater of Isis from yugoih. Go crazy with it, be creative and have fun making it. I don't care what you use....just have my name on it and on the banner have it also say Egyptian goddess of magick...Thank you ahead of time. Sorry if it's not that descriptive.[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkOrange]Ok, here you go...hope you like it! It's mostly color dodging and burning, so...



[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v641/ozyssite/isis1.jpg[/IMG]


[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v641/ozyssite/isis.jpg[/IMG]


Hope you get your memory problem fixed...[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=Plum]Thank you I simply love the choice of colors.Nice job..I thank you for doing both of my request (Julia banner & avi). Also..thanks for your prayer of my poor situation(sniff sniff).[/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...