Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Ok this poem is deep/comedy. Please post your commenst and tell me if you want me to do more of my poetry.

It's going to flash in the back of my head
Knowing that my dog has not yet been fed
It goes through and through
Better stop thinking about before i get the flu
I wanna get away from it better fly
But when I land I only cry
I sit on a log
And here comes my dog
To comfort and regret
That I forget
To feed my dog

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...