Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I deleted one picture so that I could upload a better version and both pictures I submitted to the Dragonball section disappeared. What's going on?
Posted
You are not a senior member yet so when you submit or re-submit art you need to wait for it to go through the approval system. The first two pictures that I remember you submitting: One of Goku on a cloud, the other of him thinking are both on your account. I am not sure what happened but they are both there. I did not delete any of your work and those two are the first you have submitted to the site.

You may need to wait for the other moderator of the fan art section to answer the question of the non-deleted art that disappeared and is now back on the site. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.
Posted
Thanks, but the picture of Goku on the cloud was updated, too. I only see the original version. Oh, well. Everything else is there.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...