Justin Posted November 16, 2001 Posted November 16, 2001 Has anyone read this book yet? It is by Spephen Chbosky. I have three word to discribe this book: "It is AWESOME." If you have read it then you should know I am talking about. If you have not I HIGHLY recommend you do so... -Justin
PiroMunkie Posted November 16, 2001 Posted November 16, 2001 [SIZE=1]Lol, sounds awesome!!! I'm a wallflower myself, I might add. I might actaully like this book, I'm gonna have to check it out. :)[/SIZE]
Navi Posted November 16, 2001 Posted November 16, 2001 yeah, i read that a couple years ago, along with Floating. I didn't really like em. Ah well.
Fall Posted November 16, 2001 Posted November 16, 2001 Is it good? I can't remember the storyline. I've read it, but can't remember it. I've heard that it is a really crappy book though. Is that true, 'cause I can remember enjoying reading it.
Justin Posted November 16, 2001 Author Posted November 16, 2001 I loved it. It made a few of the guys at school cry because is was just THAT sad... -Justin
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now