Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Welcome to the OtakuBoards! The quality of your thread is not what we like to see on the message boards. As it is now this thread can be answered by a yes or no response. You have not set up this thread for discussion beyond a simple yes or no.

I am going to lock this thread because of that reason. If you would like to edit in some discussion topic such as feelings of acceptance from friends, family or community. Something that will generate conversation amongst the members- I will be more than happy to re-open this thread if you add to your first post. Just use the edit button and PM me and I'll open it back up for you.

Again, welcome to the OtakuBoards. :)
-Panda
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...