Sky Moonflow Posted March 24, 2005 Posted March 24, 2005 Okay Okay I'll try something simpler :animedepr :animeswea :animestun :animesigh :animeangr Okay Avi- I need any type of Angel! The basic colos just have to be silver, red, blue, and green. Play with it any way you want. Banner- Use the same angel as the avi. Have her holding up her hand and in it should be a rose. Blue rose is you please. Please make it say "Far away from Home..." Love ya dearly to whomever creates this Sky
AzureWolf Posted March 24, 2005 Posted March 24, 2005 [COLOR=blue]I actually remember making a Tsukasa avatar for you a long time back (during v6). I'll give this a go tonight, and you'll have the results tomorrow. I did look around for angels with the specifications you had, and I really couldn't find one that fit perfectly (those were kind of nit-picky). Even this one is going to be a long shot, haha. How does just an angel-related banner and avi sound to ya? That's like the best I can promise, heh, although I will try my best to put in particulars you asked for.[/COLOR]
Sky Moonflow Posted March 26, 2005 Author Posted March 26, 2005 Oh okay. Well try to find any type of angel...just make it look good. It still has to say "Far Away from Home......." :animeswea
AzureWolf Posted April 4, 2005 Posted April 4, 2005 [COLOR=blue]Hey, I'm sorry for taking so long, and it might take even longer. =/ Ultimately, if you can wait 2+ weeks, I'll still do this. Otherwise, I hope someone else makes the banner/avi for you. Again, I'm sorry about this.[/COLOR]
Sky Moonflow Posted April 6, 2005 Author Posted April 6, 2005 s'oky Take as long as ya need. I got all the time in the world =Sky :animeknow
sakurasuka Posted April 7, 2005 Posted April 7, 2005 [CENTER][COLOR=Purple][SIZE=1][FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif]Well, here's my go... I'm not all that great at the banner/av making business quite yet, but I hope you like it anyway... av: [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/banners%20and%20avvies%20for%20you/angelav1.jpg[/IMG] URL: [url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/banners%20and%20avvies%20for%20you/angelav1.jpg[/url] Size: 150x80 Filetype: JPG banner: [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/banners%20and%20avvies%20for%20you/angelban1.jpg[/IMG] URL: [url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/banners%20and%20avvies%20for%20you/angelban1.jpg[/url] Size: 500x100 Filetype: JPG Erm... They turned out way pixelated when I uploaded them... Dunno why... Whatever. Not exactly the best pic, and not the best quality. *Shrugs* Anyway, if you DO decide to use them and want a border or something changed, feel free to post or PM me. *sigh* _Sakura_[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
Delta Posted April 7, 2005 Posted April 7, 2005 [SIZE=1][COLOR=#FF5646]Alright, here's my shot at it. [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23024&stc=1[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23023&stc=1[/IMG] I'm sorry I couldn't find the pic you were looking for. Do tell me if you want something changed (that's assuming you're going to use this set :animesmil ).[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Amity Posted April 7, 2005 Posted April 7, 2005 [font=times new roman][size=2]Well, this isn't my best, half awake, nothing much I can do about it...I'm not all too sure what the sizes currently are on these, and if they are too big right now, I'll edit this post as soon as I see for myself! But yeah, you can hardly see the wing in the background, but it is an angel..even though the actual main color you listed is just... red. And it's not holding a rose or anything because there wasn't a whole lot of those angels that you could find.. [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v425/Amityness/dnangel18.jpg[/img] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v425/Amityness/16d302aa.jpg[/img][/size][/font]
Annie Posted April 7, 2005 Posted April 7, 2005 [color=#161414]Well, I love angels. [b]Especially,[/b] Angel Sanctuary. So, here is my shot at this. (please forgive me, I'm new to the Photoshop)[/color]
sakurasuka Posted April 9, 2005 Posted April 9, 2005 [SIZE=1][CENTER][COLOR=Purple][FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif]I gave it another shot. Still no too great... This time there's no blue rose, though. lighter avi: [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/banners%20and%20avvies%20for%20you/angelav2.jpg[/IMG] URL: [url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/banners%20and%20avvies%20for%20you/angelav2.jpg[/url] lighter banner: [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/banners%20and%20avvies%20for%20you/angelban2.jpg[/IMG] URL: [url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/banners%20and%20avvies%20for%20you/angelban2.jpg[/url] darker avi: [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/banners%20and%20avvies%20for%20you/angelav3.jpg[/IMG] URL: [url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/banners%20and%20avvies%20for%20you/angelav3.jpg[/url] darker banner: [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/banners%20and%20avvies%20for%20you/angelban3.jpg[/IMG] URL: [url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/banners%20and%20avvies%20for%20you/angelban3.jpg[/url] There go. _Sakura_[/FONT][/COLOR][/CENTER][/SIZE]
Sky Moonflow Posted April 12, 2005 Author Posted April 12, 2005 Thank you to eveyone who posted a banner and avatar for me. Unforutantely...I love them all....So instead of just using one....I've saved all of them and will change them out every month! That way I don't have to pick a favorite! Oh and to Azure Wolf you can still put yours up...I really want to see it. Once again thanks to all. Lub 4evr Sky :animeknow
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now