Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE]Yeah, you did -- I deleted it just now. Please read the Favorite Thread Guidelines, and you'll find that we require a bit more thought to be put into posts. Thanks. [/QUOTE]

Does anything more need to be said?! The classic Kokiri warrior has survived the test of time, and the wrath of Ganondorf's evil. He has needlessly plundered into the darkest of dungeons, waded the widest of rivers, and slew the most malicious of evil viliains; all to save his love, Zelda. What else need be said than "duh, Link"?
Posted
[quote name='Ragnarok']Does anything more need to be said?! The classic Kokiri warrior has survived the test of time, and the wrath of Ganondorf's evil. He has needlessly plundered into the darkest of dungeons, waded the widest of rivers, and slew the most malicious of evil viliains; all to save his love, Zelda. What else need be said than "duh, Link"?[/quote][color=#4B0082]Well, what you just said is fine. As long as you give a decent reason beyond "because it's cool," or whatever other generic word for "good" you want to use, you don't really have much to worry about. Noting some of the hardships that Link has had to go through, and his motive for facing them through to the end, is a great reason for choosing him as your favorite swordsman -- you just have to actually state that reason. So the problem with only writing "Duh, Link" is that it can't really express more than that he's your favorite.[/color]
Posted
[RIGHT][COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=3][FONT=Garamond]Well, I can't come up with a definate favourite, but I can tell you who my least favourite is - Steiner, from FFX. That tin can annoyed the heck out of me! He was no Cyan, that's for sure! Now, he was a swordsman I could respect. And he was so funny too, especially when paired up with Gau. Never in all my years playing FF have I ever encountered such a comic duo! Actually, I think I'll vote Cyan as my fave swordsman! Huzzah for Cyan![/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[IMG]http://www.rpgclassics.com/shrines/snes/ff6/images/characters/cyan2.jpg[/IMG] [/RIGHT]
Posted
[QUOTE=Zombie_Nosh][RIGHT][COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=3][FONT=Garamond]Well, I can't come up with a definate favourite, but I can tell you who my least favourite is - Steiner, from FFX. That tin can annoyed the heck out of me! He was no Cyan, that's for sure! Now, he was a swordsman I could respect. And he was so funny too, especially when paired up with Gau. Never in all my years playing FF have I ever encountered such a comic duo! Actually, I think I'll vote Cyan as my fave swordsman! Huzzah for Cyan![/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[IMG]http://www.rpgclassics.com/shrines/snes/ff6/images/characters/cyan2.jpg[/IMG] [/RIGHT][/QUOTE]
steiner was from ffIX not ffX. ffX's swordsmen were auron and tidus.

i never did like cyan though, his sword techs kinda sucked big time.
Posted
[QUOTE=Lord Dante]steiner was from ffIX not ffX. ffX's swordsmen were auron and tidus.

[/QUOTE]
[RIGHT][COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=3]
[FONT=Garamond]Oops - my bad. I'm not the best when it comes to the old roman numerals thing . . .

Well, at leasst you know who I mean ![/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/RIGHT]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...