Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
A significant portion of you won't know what I'm talking about but has anyone else manged to get Reading festival tickets? PIxies, Foo Fighters and Iron Maiden headlining, so it should be great. Any opinions?
Posted
I was hopefully planning on going to Reading if I could get tickets. I heard that Iron Maiden was playing so I would definatly have to go. But besides that I would lovwe to go and see some of the great bands there and especially to see the Foo Fighters who I have never seen!
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
Unfortunately, i have not managed to get tickets. the guy i spoke to said that he had literally sold the last one 5 minutes before i called (i tried to phone order tickets).

my friend has tickets though, so now i kick him good and hard whenever i see him. (not really folks)
Posted
I can't afford tickets because i still don't have a job yet. But i would love to go, i reaaally want to...So many great bands that i love are going to be there. Sucks..
Posted
I tried to get tickets for it but couldn't but I really wanted to see Foo Fighters, now I'm trying to get tickets for Oxygen but knowing my luck I won't be able to! :animesigh

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...