Sir Auron Posted March 28, 2005 Posted March 28, 2005 Has anyone play this action rpg game ?? I had been looking at many people's review of this game. so far the rating is very bad. Loading time is very slow. terrible combat system and frame rate issue. Is there anyone here that actually enjoy playing this game ?
Semjaza Posted March 28, 2005 Posted March 28, 2005 Usually I take reviews with a grain of salt, but this one has really been pretty much universally panned. It's a shame something related to this series has turned out to be such a mess. I've not played it, so I can't give you personal opinion, but I'm not going to waste my money. At least Shining Force on my GBA is good.
Sir Auron Posted March 29, 2005 Author Posted March 29, 2005 had you heard of shining force neo ? hope it will be a much better game than shining tears ?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now