Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I would love it if someone could create a Nine Inch Nails banner. I can't really tell you much, but that all it has to say on it is "Nine Inch Nails" You can go wild from their, make it look cool and neat and with good quality though is all I'm asking, like my last banner. If your a big fan of the band I'm sure you'll be able to find pictures easily and know what ones you want to use, but if pictures are needed I can go and find some myself. Anyways, yeah, if someone could make a banner for me that would be great.
Posted
[COLOR=DarkOrange]Well, I'm not a fan, but this picture was nice, so I thought I'd see how you liked it. All I did for the avi was resize a picture, but the banner has a little cut-out effects thrown in...

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v641/ozyssite/nin.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v641/ozyssite/nin1.jpg[/IMG]

Hope you like them. :)[/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...