Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
QuickTime Movie (MP4)

[url]http://774.mydns.to:8000/upload/src/up2731.zip[/url] (This won't be up for long.)

Password: cross

You can also get it here:

[url]http://heppoko.fam.cx/minim/upload.cgi?mode=dl&file=43[/url] (DLkey is 'namco', password to unzip is 'cross')

Has anyone download the movie? I am hoping there will be a us version of this game being released.

[color=#4B0082]Combined the double post. In the future, please use the edit feature instead, as double posting is against the rules. Thanks. - [i]Desbreko[/i][/color]
Posted
People might be more interested if you gave some sort of explanation of what in the world it is. Not everyone has a fast enough connection to randomly download movies that they don't know the content or filesize of.

The name would make you assume it's a fighter, but it seems to be more of a strategy RPG. It's hard to be that interested in it based on this video, I don't feel like it tells you much. I'm not too big on the art style either. I will keep an eye out for it, though.
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
It's a nice lookin RPG I think you have most of the chareters from both Namco, and Capcom, I was really shocked when the had, Jin Kazama, Mitsarugi, Taki, Xenosaga Kos-Mos, and the original Megaman, the trailer was really good I really liked it the game looks real good to look at hope theres more things in it.

Theres a new video on [url]www.gametrailers.com[/url] shows more of the gameplay looks way better than the first one.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...