Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE=1]I have to thank Ozy for showing these cute little critters to me, really, you saved my life, girl. *respect*

Simple request really, the picture attached *points* will be the banner, just take out the unnecessary text. If you could put 'Bunny Dance' in pink/blue writing up at the top somewhere that would be cool. For the avi I'd like the blue bunny, cause he's cute. If the avi could have 'Gabe' on it (in pink), that would be excellent.

Thanks to whoever does this, much appreciated.[/SIZE]
Posted
[size=1][color=slategray]I tried my best. ^_^ I had to make the banner max banner size so that the picture wouldn't completely die. xD And I don't have uberly cool fonts, but this was an easy request, so I gave it a shot. Ozy is probably going to outdo me. ^__^;

Bunny Avatar
[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22991&stc=1[/img]

Bunny Banner
[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22992&stc=1[/img]

You like?[/size][/color]
Posted
[CENTER][COLOR=Purple][SIZE=1][FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif]Well... Since this is just a really easy thing, (And someone already did it...) I just made a few avatar choices... Really just setting of font and borders... I didn't realize someone had already replied, so... Whatever. Here y'go.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/banners%20and%20avvies%20for%20you/gabeav1.jpg[/IMG]
URL: [url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/banners%20and%20avvies%20for%20you/gabeav1.jpg[/url]
Size: 90x75 Filetype: JPG

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/banners%20and%20avvies%20for%20you/gabeav2.jpg[/IMG]
URL: [url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/banners%20and%20avvies%20for%20you/gabeav2.jpg[/url]
Size: 90x75 Filetype: JPG

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/banners%20and%20avvies%20for%20you/gabeav3.jpg[/IMG]
URL: [url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/banners%20and%20avvies%20for%20you/gabeav3.jpg[/url]
Size: 90x75 Filetype: JPG

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/banners%20and%20avvies%20for%20you/gabeav4.jpg[/IMG]
URL: [url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/banners%20and%20avvies%20for%20you/gabeav4.jpg[/url]
Size: 90x75 Filetype: JPG

Hmm... Well, good enough.

Later!
_Sakura_[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkOrange]Hmm....Bunny = King of the World! Mwaha.

Anyways....

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v641/ozyssite/gbbavi.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v641/ozyssite/gbb.jpg[/IMG]

Just different fonts, and a little color burn...wee!

You will all learn to fear Bunny....*skulks off to spread Bunny*[/COLOR]
Posted
[SIZE=1]I'm going to use Ozy's set, thanks to everyone who done this, though. If anyone else wants a shot, feel free. ^_^[/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...