Torrid Posted April 11, 2005 Posted April 11, 2005 I've never been on a computer past 2:00 a.m. In fact, I don't think I've sat in front of the computer for anything for more than 6 hours. Usually I handwrite my essays first and then type them when I'm done just so I won't have to be sitting all the time in front of a computer.
Lord Dante Posted April 11, 2005 Posted April 11, 2005 all nighters... at the moment, the last time i had any sleep was eight days ago. i have a wierd sleeping pattern, as in i stay awake for any time between a day and a half and a week, then sleep for anytime up to three days. many times i enforce all nighters on myself so i can finish a spescific task. anyway, all nighters are a good thing, because they make you truly appreciate simple things like sleep.
gumby Posted April 13, 2005 Posted April 13, 2005 I remember staying up all night and then seeing kids cartoons in the morning that I hadn't gotten up to see for nearly 4 years. Drunkeness can also be a good way to pull an all nighter.
Iron_Inuyasha Posted April 14, 2005 Posted April 14, 2005 [quote name='Whipperet][SIZE=2][FONT=Trebuchet MS]Anyone ever stay on the computer all night and then get all mad when someone tries to tell you to go sleep in the morning because you're dead tired?[/FONT'][/SIZE][/quote] Ohh man...im always told by my dad...@__@
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now