KittyLynn Posted April 9, 2005 Posted April 9, 2005 [FONT=Tahoma]I wouldn't go and change the past, what happened, happened for a reason and made it possible that I have the today I have today =) If that makes sense. I believe if my past changes my present and future would be as well. Whatever comes, come what may, I'll meet it, greet it and let it shape me.[/FONT]
Guest Foxymiko Posted April 9, 2005 Posted April 9, 2005 If i had the chance to change the past , i don't think i would do it. There have been good times, and then of course there have been bad times, but all those times have made me the person i am today. True there is certain points in my life that i wish i could change, now that i see where i am today, but i have to think that eveything that happened to me , happened for a reason. All i can do now is learn from my mistakes and experiences, and make the correct choices for the future. They say that history repeats itself, well i am determined for my history not to do that.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now