Aiyanna Posted April 6, 2005 Posted April 6, 2005 OKAY! I NEED A BANNER! Someone save me... Anyways, if you look down a few threads, to the thread 'Fantasy Banner' there are two pictures there that I would like to be made into a banner for me. I really really like the first, cause it's dark colours, and I really really like the second, cause it's a fairy. So I can't pick. If anyone can make me this, I'll be happy happy forever! or well...for awhile at least.
Katana Posted April 6, 2005 Posted April 6, 2005 [size=1][color=royalblue] You probably hate me by now. XD But I took a crack at the banner since I liked the star image so much. [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23022[/img] So wha'cha think? Dat enough lavender for ya, Aiyanna-chan? ^_^[/color][/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now