Galvatron Posted April 6, 2005 Posted April 6, 2005 I live in california and right now is some channel called AZN television it looks like it took place of Intercontinental channel and it has. Anime that I have never seen till today. Also at 8:00 it's going to show Yu Yu hakusho. Right now is some crazy anime called Descendents of Drakness. I advise you check this channel out if you have nothing to do. I have comcast cable and it's on channel 98 but the channel might vary.
r2vq Posted April 6, 2005 Posted April 6, 2005 Descendents of Darkness? Yami no Matsuei? -.- I wish I had access to Anime Networks. In Canada our only real source of Anime (other than Fox) is YTV, and it's quite slow. It aired its first episode of Hack Sign on April 1st, and most of the Anime we hear airing in the United States is impossible to get in Canada. -ArV
Guest DAeDaLuS426 Posted April 6, 2005 Posted April 6, 2005 i have optinum triple play thing and i have with it anime on demand, it shows a bunch of show, it costs extra to get it though channel 507
komugi-chan Posted April 8, 2005 Posted April 8, 2005 I think this channel is ok. Thats because it mostly has old anime. But now I enjoy watching Descendants of Darkness.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now