OtakuBoards

Strip Tease: The Thread.

Charles

[U]Made you look![/U]

The day was far removed from Christmas or New Years
Yet this was most certainly the start of a holiday fable
Our story begins with old Chris Cringle facing his worst fears
He stood before a group of angry elves proudly sporting the union label.

"This year we want a raise in pay, or their won't be any toys, no how, now way!"
Venomous words filled the room full of greedy little elves
Santa exclaimed "Tis only November, Christmas is a good month Away!"
Yet they returned merrily, "You meet our demands or empty will be the shelves!"

Santa's belly began to shake with jolly and glee
"Ho ho ho, screw you guys, I made you what you are today!"
The elves ears turned red and on fire went Santa's favorite Christmas tree
You're only one, and we're many, we want money, we'll make you pay!"

The poor elves had spent their lives in disgrace
Living on little money, with no benefits or contracts
These merry little men and women lived like a Welfare case
Now they threatened Santa, their fists ready to make contacts

Santa's eyes were big and his cheeks rosy red like a jar of Smuckers.
His belly shook like Jell-O as he declared "I've got many hands you suckers!"
Out from behind Santa, came Rudolph and the mafia,
determined to make the elves good and dead.
Santa handed Rudolph a Benjamin and asked loudly "Now will you make them good and dead?"

The elves were none to happy, their deal had fallen through
Suddenly their looks of fear turned into smiles of delight
"Why should we be scared? Just look at you!"
"Without us, you'll be out of a job on Christmas night!"

And so with much sadness and grief
Rudolph and the Mafia allowed the Elves to strike
Sadly, union demands made each meeting brief
Every time Santa offered a deal, the elves told him to take a hike.

How does this pointless come to a close you ask?
One man loved Christmas enough to patch up this holiday quarrel
It was Crazy White Boy that took on this task
After even more negotiations, Santa handed over the money with a snarl

"Yes, no we can afford braces for our little ones!"
The elves now celebrated in Glee
To which Santa replied, "just make the toys for my Christmas runs!"
Thanks to Crazy white boy come December there will be toys under the christmas tree!

That story kicks ***, and I think it's great. Too bad no one else noticed your genious, because that was just brilliant.

"Ho,ho,ho screw you guys." <--favorite line

Keep up the good work !

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian4444 [/i]
[B]Uhg! Final_Flash, please deleted this! PLEASE! [/B][/QUOTE]

Now, now. This [I]is[/I] a story, and just because a few people don't like it/understand it, doesn't mean I can delete it.

Dear Crazy white boy:

Mr. white Boy, Mr. white, I am truly marveled by your imagination and genius, you almost surpass my mind. You are my equal. What is your AIM or e-mail name. I would like to make a RPG with you so crazy white boy style that the reindeer will come home and get peanut butter foot massages. This RPG will have deciet, midgets with chili on their face, dwarf mercenaries from egypt, and hot ladies with unnecessary nudity. Join me on this, who ever has the balls, the elephentitis balls, thos grapefruit-sized balls to join me on this RPG crusade phenomena, joine me and Crazy WHite Boy and we will have helluva fun. THE SUPER FOREIGN FRIENDS IS THE RPG. Yes George Bush you heard it THE SUPER FOREIGN FRIENDS. Its aabout two foreign guys with super powers, the evil Dicknocker has made a gay beam to make the whole world gay and have no children, now it is up to the Super Foreign Friends to save the day!!! Unfortunately they get zapped by the gay beam as well, so they have to stop Dicknocker before every else turns gay, WHILE THEY ARE GAY, mwahahahaha! Yes.. Excellent.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by _Shiro Amada_ [/i]
[B]Dear Crazy white boy:

Mr. white Boy, Mr. white, I am truly marveled by your imagination and genius, you almost surpass my mind. You are my equal. What is your AIM or e-mail name. I would like to make a RPG with you so crazy white boy style that the reindeer will come home and get peanut butter foot massages. This RPG will have deciet, midgets with chili on their face, dwarf mercenaries from egypt, and hot ladies with unnecessary nudity. Join me on this, who ever has the balls, the elephentitis balls, thos grapefruit-sized balls to join me on this RPG crusade phenomena, joine me and Crazy WHite Boy and we will have helluva fun. THE SUPER FOREIGN FRIENDS IS THE RPG. Yes George Bush you heard it THE SUPER FOREIGN FRIENDS. Its aabout two foreign guys with super powers, the evil Dicknocker has made a gay beam to make the whole world gay and have no children, now it is up to the Super Foreign Friends to save the day!!! Unfortunately they get zapped by the gay beam as well, so they have to stop Dicknocker before every else turns gay, WHILE THEY ARE GAY, mwahahahaha! Yes.. Excellent. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]The hell....?[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by _Shiro Amada_ [/i]
[B]Dear Crazy white boy:

Mr. white Boy, Mr. white, I am truly marveled by your imagination and genius, you almost surpass my mind. You are my equal. What is your AIM or e-mail name. I would like to make a RPG with you so crazy white boy style that the reindeer will come home and get peanut butter foot massages. This RPG will have deciet, midgets with chili on their face, dwarf mercenaries from egypt, and hot ladies with unnecessary nudity. Join me on this, who ever has the balls, the elephentitis balls, thos grapefruit-sized balls to join me on this RPG crusade phenomena, joine me and Crazy WHite Boy and we will have helluva fun. THE SUPER FOREIGN FRIENDS IS THE RPG. Yes George Bush you heard it THE SUPER FOREIGN FRIENDS. Its aabout two foreign guys with super powers, the evil Dicknocker has made a gay beam to make the whole world gay and have no children, now it is up to the Super Foreign Friends to save the day!!! Unfortunately they get zapped by the gay beam as well, so they have to stop Dicknocker before every else turns gay, WHILE THEY ARE GAY, mwahahahaha! Yes.. Excellent. [/B][/QUOTE]

...What... the... hell...

I'm thinking of deleting that, it could damage peoples brains trying to comprehend such pointless drivel. (God, i'm in [I]such[/I] a bad mood tonight..)

I'm kind of curious as to why people would want this thread deleted. I mean, it shows creativity and humor. If you guys don't like that then please don't disrespect me by out and out asking for it to be abolished. After all, I don't complain about your endless dating games, and your you say a word, i'll say a word stuff. So Shibatku or whatever, you can call my imaginative, humorous work nonsense if you want, but I'm calling your way of thinking ignorant.

Anyway, it's good to see that I have some fans at least.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

Now, now. This [I]is[/I] a story, and just because a few people don't like it/understand it, doesn't mean I can delete it. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, yeah, yeah....... It's pretty stupid, though... -.-

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

...What... the... hell...

I'm thinking of deleting that, it could damage peoples brains trying to comprehend such pointless drivel. (God, i'm in [I]such[/I] a bad mood tonight..) [/B][/QUOTE]

SEE?! DELETE IT! This is mentaly degrading, and shows disgrace to both gay and straight people. Don't take offence, TN, but still. God, he's gonna track me down and kill me, but I don't care! I have a right to voice my opinion. So, Final_Flash, please delete this! C'mon...... I'll give you a dollar... Click it. You know you wanna...
F_F: Never!(? lol)
*Zorak's voice* Neil: Click it... you know you wanna. Go on... Just touch it... Click it... Go on...you know ya wanna...