Synister Posted April 10, 2005 Posted April 10, 2005 How do I get my name changed from DemonicElf to another name. Becouse lots of people i know have changed there name. Please tell me
Citrus Posted April 10, 2005 Posted April 10, 2005 [FONT=Verdana][COLOR=Green][SIZE=1]Hi, my name is O-Ren. Since I personally have had a lot of name changes I would love to tell you how to change your name. [B]1[/B]) PM Dagger, site administrator [B]2[/B]) Ask her to change your name to "Your name here' [B]3[/B]) Ta-Da! Your name has just been changed. Hope I was of any help to you. Oh yea..um this was supposed to be in the Techinical Help section of this forum.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now