Synister Posted April 10, 2005 Posted April 10, 2005 Hey I Need An Avi And Banner of Darth Revan Off of Star Wars Knights of The Old Republic. For The Avi I Want A Close Up of Revans Mask And Have It Say Lord Revan For The Banner I Want A Pick Of Revan Holding His Saber With These Words Under Him "Bow Down To The True Sith Lord" If someone can do this for me ill be very greatful
boxybrown305 Posted April 10, 2005 Posted April 10, 2005 [COLOR=DarkRed]Here's my shot at it... Avi: [IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/boxybrown305/revanavi.jpg[/IMG] Banner: [IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/boxybrown305/revanbannercopy.jpg[/IMG] Hope you like it. :D [/COLOR]
Synister Posted April 10, 2005 Author Posted April 10, 2005 Thats real cool! i like it alot! Thank you!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now