Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
hi.... guys can you please help me on this banner.. ? you can play with it and stuffx.. =)
make sure the background of the banner is like starry night, or sky blue with clouds =)
and also is it possible to make it thin and long... thx =)

thx and i appreciate it



[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v335/a03/amg_26_1024.jpg[/IMG]
Posted
My attempt is pretty simple, but I hope you like. ^_^ And I find this funny; I currently have this picture as my wallpaper.
Posted
thx skye i love it love it love ... thx...

and i TOO have that as my wallpaper XP

thx ^^

EDIT//

and btw skye.. can you help me minimize the avatar.... to 100 x 100....

THX

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...