Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[URL=http://cube.ign.com/articles/563/563397p1.html][u][color=red]Fire Emblem preview[/color][/u][/URL]

Fire Emblem for GBA stands alongside Golden Sun one and two as the only real stand out GBA games, and it ties with Pokemon Silver as my favorite handheld game. I'm going to both very dissapointed and very pissed at Nintendo is this doesn't show up in the states.
Posted
[color=#4B0082]I'd assume from the link he posted that the thread is about the new Fire Emblem game on the GameCube. According to Nintendo.com, it's currently scheduled for a Q2 2005 release; I haven't heard anything more specific than that. Also, I haven't heard an official English subtitle for it yet, so for now the thread will just be called "Fire Emblem for the GameCube" -- once the subtitle is announced, I'll rename the thread accordingly.

Oh, and if anyone's interested, there's already a thread about the second GBA Fire Emblem game, known as [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=40234][u]Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones[/u][/url].[/color]
  • 1 month later...
Posted
You know Tatsubei Yagyu, it's pretty funny, but the day you posted that post saying you dind' tknow when Sacred Stones was coming out was the very day it came out : Monday, March 23rd.

As for Path of Radiance, I do not know. I surelyhope that they make it good, considering it will be the first FE game with graphics better than (basically) Snes. I hope it's something like 3D terrain, you select a unit, attack, then it goes into an awesome battle sequence. I don't want it to be overhead RTS style, though that is probably unavoidable. I just want them to well-use the 3D element of the Gamecube.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...