Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Could someone make me a Resident Evil banner and avi? The banner should be using this picture [URL=http://pageperso.aol.fr/sagaresidentevil/images/rebecca.jpg](click here)[/URL]
The background on the banner should be black, or some other dark yet evil color. And on the banner it should say in red, "I'll shoot ya know"-Rebecca Chambers, with the quotes in it and everything. And for the avi, use this picture this picture, and if you can't you can just do whatever you want as long as it has Rebecca Chambers in it.
Posted
[COLOR=DarkOrange]Here you go, I hope you like them. I don't know if there was a second image you wanted to have in the avi (looks like there's supposed to be another link there, perhaps?), so I just used the same picture. I hope you don't mind.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v641/ozyssite/mononokeavi.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v641/ozyssite/mononoke.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR]
Posted
Oh, what I meant to say for the avi was to use the same picture that you used for the banner, but you did it anyway so there was really no need for me to tell you. Thanks very much, I love them! :animesmil

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...