Who Am I? Posted April 16, 2005 Posted April 16, 2005 May you shrink this picture? [URL=http://www.z10n.net/catgirl.jpg][B]Click Here[/B][/URL] I don't know how small but small enough for a avi but not too stretched out. Thanks!
sakurasuka Posted April 16, 2005 Posted April 16, 2005 [CENTER][COLOR=Purple][SIZE=1][FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif]Would you mind if I just croped it? I tried to shrink it, but it does not look right... I'd have to crop the head out. here: [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/banners%20and%20avvies%20for%20you/catgirl2.jpg[/IMG] URL: [url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/banners%20and%20avvies%20for%20you/catgirl2.jpg[/url] Size: 140x80 Filetype: JPG Well... I hope that works. If you want a border or text, please PM me. Bye. _Sakura_[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
Who Am I? Posted April 16, 2005 Author Posted April 16, 2005 It's good. Well I was wondering if you could find a angel picture and make it into a banner and avi? Well I gotta go and eat so I can't get the pictures for you. Well I hope you don't mind. Anyone can still try as well. Thanks!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now