Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=SlateGray]Hi, it?s me again with a banner and avi request for you guys. Since I changed my name, like always, I have decided to get a new banner and avi with it. The new name is Lady Dust, so I will have a banner and avi with dust, duh. Well if you could use a picture of a dust storm and the quote below it would be great.

? When it get?s a little dusty?I?ll be there?

Thanks in advance to anyone who could make this. I am hoping I get more than one sample to choose from. Thanks and good luck!!![/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkOrange]Mostly just a photograph and text, no real effects...you'll probably get somethin' cooler for this one, but here's my shot at it...

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v641/ozyssite/ldavi.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v641/ozyssite/ld1.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...