Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I'm going to get to the point now. Or eventually. Or now. Anyway, I would like an avatar of any dark, evil Sith you can find with my name on it. For a banner, just try to make one that matches with the avatar. Some text would be nice, but is not nessicary.

Thank you,
Jian.
Posted
[COLOR=DarkOrange]The Sith requests seem to be getting frequent. Why can't someone ask for Luke for once? Oh, well...[/fangirl ramblings]

This guy seems to be the most used KOTOR character, but I couldn't find any other decent Sith pictures, so I hope you don't mind...

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v641/ozyssite/Jian-KOTOR.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v641/ozyssite/Jian-KOTOR1.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR]
Posted
Thank you, Ozymandius Jones, its wonderful. And to why people never pick Luke, well the Dark Side people usually are stronger and well, they look cooler. Heh.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...