OtakuBoards

Jungle wa Itsumo Hale Nochi Guu

Guest Murasame K

hellz yeah ive seen it and i love it! its nice to find other people who are into this amazing show. so far ive only seen a couple of the OVAs but i really want to see more. for a show thats so silly the art and animation is really awesome. Robert is so funny. his random moments of violence/threatening are hilarious. at one point he held a bully at gunpoint :animesmil

[url]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y66/ip1i1mi1p/9d9ccc026cffcc3405847e6953b9ab6c.jpg[/url]

^ enjoy

[color=#503f86]Murasame K, please try and include more detail in your posts, especially when starting a thread about a specific anime- what is the series about, for example? What are the characters/animation like? Posts that are too short will normally be deleted as spam, but seeing as this is the first thread about this anime I've seen I'll let it stay.[/color]

Guest Murasame K
Ok...let me try this again...the story involves a boy named Hale who lives in a jungle. His mom is a a bit of a drinker, his father is no where to be seen, and his teacher spends his time sleeping in the middle of class everyday. His life was pretty much uneventful until his mother found a lost girl by the name of Guu. At first glance she may look like any other girl but secretly she's....something else. Guu can gobble an entire person up with ease. Not only that, but her insides are pretty much habitable...just ask the two people that are living inside her already. Anyway, with Guu around, there are no dull moments. This anime is a bit like Excel Saga, with its references to japanese culture, but lot more funnier.