Chibi Jarrod Posted April 18, 2005 Posted April 18, 2005 E3 is coming up and I was wondering if anyone was going I would go if I was 18 but I'm only 13 so I can't much so I was wondering if people we're going..
James Posted April 18, 2005 Posted April 18, 2005 [color=#D6A204]I am not going this year, but I should mention that E3 not only requires you to be 18 and over...it also requires you to be a member of the industry (developer, publisher, retail, media). And you have to provide proof that you fit into one of these categories (including a business card). So yeah, it's not a public event.[/color]
Gelgoog Pilot Posted April 18, 2005 Posted April 18, 2005 *nods* James is correct You can only attend if you belong to a company that deals with videogames and the like. Surprisingly enough, even though my intership allows me to go...I'm going to refrain. Yes, I know it's like my dream to go there but, I can proudly say I have things that need to be done first. Whew...never thought I'd say that...something more important than videogames? :animestun
Chibi Jarrod Posted April 18, 2005 Author Posted April 18, 2005 Well I guess when I'm old enough guess I'll work in the gaming industry (Probably EB or Gamestop.)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now