OtakuBoards

Weekend Movies

Guest Matt

well, time to vote on the weekend movies. it's saturday night, so i know many people must have seen some good movies this weekend. tell me what you think....I personally saw Harry Potter and it was better than the previews lead you to believe.

really? an hour early? i got there 10 min. before it started, i didn't get the seat i would have perfered, but still, i got a good seat. not next to any old(because they tend to fall asleep and snore), smelly, talkitive(sp?) people.

i saw monsters inc. the day it came out adn it was very good. it was funny. one joke mike said to a kid in bed " hey what grade oyu in, kidnegarden (spell), the best three years of my life." mike is very funny. but the movie is very "cute".

[SIZE=1]Don't we already have a topic about this weekends movies? Or was that topic about some guy in Harry Potter that Transtic and Babygirl thought was cute? I can never tell, the conversations on the board go far beyond what the topics were supposed to be about, oh well.

I saw Monsters Inc and Domestic Disturbance last weekend and I enjoyed both of them. I liked Monsters Inc. more though, but I was in the mood for something childish at the time. If you like suspense movies (not action, suspense!) then go see domestic disturbance because it was really good too. Vince Vaughn freaks me out :eek: [/SIZE]

i agree, monsters inc. was really good. i like boo, adn little mikey. i would go and see that movie again. and i want ot know if they are ever going to make a new bond movie. i hope they do make another one. i like those type of movies.