OtakuBoards

Which Fruits Basket Character...

Guest inuyasha_gurl

Which Furuba character is out of the ordinary?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which Furuba character is out of the ordinary?

• Ayame
    • Ritsu
    • Momiji
    • Shigure

Guest inuyasha_gurl
[COLOR=RoyalBlue][SIZE=2][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS]I'm just curious as to what the results will be! :animesmil [/FONT][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

I'm not sure what you're looking for when you say 'Out of the ordinary'
I think they're all very much out of the ordinary in a lot of ways.

You've got the obvious thing of they all [spoiler] are cursed and turn into animals of the zodiac[/spoiler] but also their personalities are very strong and [spoiler] often very confronting, usually Ayame and Ritsu make me recoil from the screen and turn down the sound! [/spoiler]

Now if you asked me who I thought was the [B]most ordinary[/B] of the four of them I would vote Shigure. He seems realtively [spoiler] sane and controlled, even though he is obsessed with high school girls!:animesigh [/spoiler]

[COLOR=#503F86]Hmm, I don't think the subject in this thread can't be covered in any other of the threads discussing favourite or seriously liked characters (or even the Fruits Basket thread itself). I hate to be rude, but I'm going to close the thread. Otherwise we'd have to have a favourites thread for every specific anime series around, and that just gets impractical.

When you do post threads like these, though, be sure to include detail as exampled by JenniKate. 'Favourite...' threads have had a tendency in the past to generate spammy replies and inevitably get locked.

Thread closed.[/COLOR]